Visit Bosch Software Innovations Website
- An innovative software platform that covers all core IoT requirements
- A pool of software and project know-how for IoT solutions in industry, logistics, (electro-)mobility, and energy
- Systems expertise for connecting software, hardware, and enterprise systems in our customers’ industry environments
- Global system integrator partnerships with HCL Technologies, Infosys Ltd, TATA Consultancy Services, and Tech Mahindra
- Technology partners: MongoDB, Vodafone, Escrypt, and KNIME
- Memberships: the Industrial Internet Consortium, Arbeitskreis Industrie 4.0, M2M Alliance, and Eclipse Foundation
- Joint research ventures: acatech, BITKOM, Fraunhofer, Hasso Plattner Institute, and the University of St. Gallen
Flexible case management. With inubit ACM is a new solution that allows you to focus your attention on the case at hand and the desired objectives. Article Overview.
Manage your connected devices with the touch of a finger. The Bosch Indego is the first robotic lawn mower with a free GSM connection that can be operated simply and conveniently using an app. Article Overview.
Our solution provides completely new insights about how your products are used in the field. We developed a unified solution based on an architecture that offers end-to-end data availability, tailored scalability and state of the art security. Article Overview.
Thanks to its modular design and flexible components, the Bosch IoT Suite offers the perfect platform for projects in the Internet of Things (IoT) as well as for enterprise applications including Business Process Management (BPM) and Business Rules Management (BRM).
High-performance and reliable connection of devices; Consistent and systematic access to Bosch and third-party devices, based on open standards and using information models derived from business logic; Unique security concept makes it possible to operate a secure, flexible, and transparent infrastructure for distributed things and devices.
From connected device to IoT application. In the Internet of Things, it’s about much more than merely connecting devices – it’s also about tapping new potential with new kinds of applications, such as predictive maintenance, fleet management, or smart-home solutions. To do this, you have to connect the physical world (things) with the virtual world (internet, IT).
Sensors and distributed devices quickly create large volumes of data in IoT applications. Big data analytics refers to collecting, aggregating, and analyzing those large sets of data by backend systems before IoT applications can use it.
inubit BPM fully and efficiently covers the requirements of end-to-end process managem
Over 70 standard connectors and adapters and an open API allow you to connect external applications.
The system facilitates optimal cooperation among domain experts, technicians, and system administrators. The integration of end users via task lists and process applications permits continuous process implementation.
standard tasks can be fully automated, leaving personnel more time for value-adding activities.
Java and XML, powerful user portal, high scalability – state-of-the-art technology you can rely on.
Thanks to the software’s modular design and a licensing model that grows with customers’ needs, you can expand your process management initiatives whenever you want and achieve a fast return on investment (ROI) for every process.