Los Angeles, CA, December 12, 2013 — Interneer, Inc., a leading provider of Business Process Management (BPM) software for process automation applications and Smart Mobile Apps, today announced that it won the “Most Innovative Mobile Solution” award at the Enterprise Mobility Forum. Interneer was awarded for enabling Smart Mobile Apps for the enterprise, leveraging a BPM platform that requires no programming and instead uses a drag-and-drop interface designed for business users and IT departments, offering enterprise-level security and integration to back end data and enterprise applications. Interneer was selected by CIOs and Mobility Executives attending the event on December 8-10 held at the Phoenician in Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Low-Code Platform: Why Is Everyone Opting for Low-Code Platforms?
- Preparing for Digital Transformation: Implementing and Changing Processes to Suit the Digital World
- Why we develop our SaaS solutions on OutSystems
- How OutSystems improves customer relationship
- BAYPM attends OutSystem NextStep Conference in Lisbon, Portugal.