Los Angeles, CA, March 3, 2014 – Interneer, Inc., a leader in Business Process Management (BPM) software for process automation applications and Smart Mobile Apps, today announced that it has been named to the 14th annual KMWorld Magazine list of 100 Companies That Matter in Knowledge Management. The Interneer Intellect BPM platform was recognized for enabling organizations to easily and quickly build new generation business apps with robust mobile enterprise capabilities.
- Low-Code Platform: Why Is Everyone Opting for Low-Code Platforms?
- Preparing for Digital Transformation: Implementing and Changing Processes to Suit the Digital World
- Why we develop our SaaS solutions on OutSystems
- How OutSystems improves customer relationship
- BAYPM attends OutSystem NextStep Conference in Lisbon, Portugal.